Why We’re Excited for Dynamics 365 for Marketing
PowerObjects’ cloud migration is loaded with perks. The one our marketing team is most excited about is the fact that it allows them to move onto Dynamics 365 for Marketing. Recently, we sat down with them to hear their thoughts on the big transition. Here’s what they had to say:
1. A seamless integration that will more tightly align our organization
Dynamics 365 for Marketing will help us prioritize leads, automate hand-offs, and track progress with shared information and connected processes better than ever before. This heightened level of collaboration will empower our teams to be more productive. We’ll be able to easily set up and view campaigns with marketing calendars showing campaign timelines and activities. Also, all of this will be done with familiar Office 365 tools for collaboration with our team members, leads, and customers – making it easy to get up and running from day one.
2. An innovative lead process to simplify our internal processes
Dynamics 365 for Marketing will allow us to generate more leads across multiple channels and nurture sales-ready leads with personalized experiences. We’ll be able to:
- run multi-channel campaigns more efficiently
- use email marketing, web landing pages, events, phone calls, and custom channels to attract the right prospects
- personalize buyer experiences
- use configurable templates, reusable content blocks, design tools, and Microsoft Stream videos to prepare content and set up customer journeys based upon their engagement
…all within a single unified platform!
3. More evolved marketing technology to anchor our growth
As a rapidly growing global company, it’s important for PowerObjects to have tools that will easily scale alongside us. Dynamics 365 for Marketing has heightened capabilities – thanks to related technology – that are perfect for this! For example, we’ll be able to use LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms to target matched audiences, nurture leads, and create a buyer’s journey based on LinkedIn content and interactions. We’ll use Microsoft Dynamics 365 AI for Market Insight to bring together insights from events, emails, and landing pages, as well as social listening data from various social media platforms. And finally, it will simplify the management of our in-person and digital events with an events portal that manages registrations, sessions, speakers, and venue logistics using integration with a range of webinar providers.
Those are just three of the many reasons our marketing team is excited to be on this journey with Dynamics 365 for Marketing. If you’d like to learn more about how it can help your organization, please reach out for more information.